You have to see it to believe it, but we are so honored to have the privilege of impacting our students and leaving lasting memories that help shape the humans of our future. Below are a few testimonials we are proud to share from 2017. The horses love it too!
- Blake Richards, M.P. of Banff and Airdrie, AB Letter of Endorsement (37 KB .PDF)
- Glenbow Elementary School Principal Brendan Trinca’s Letter of Endorsement (285 KB .PDF)
- Glenbow Elementary School Child Development Officer Colleen Heschl-Ball’s Letter of Endorsement (285 KB .PDF)
– Laurel is genuine and inspiring. She truly believes in helping and loving. Spirit Winds Ranch will change you, and you will believe!!! – S. Mulroy
– My experience with the students when we would debrief after Equine Learning, was that they (the kids) were all more talkative and they seemed to have an increased level of pride and accomplishment. It was a wonderful opportunity for the students involved and I know it will be one of those “school days” experiences that they will think of as a turning point for them” – C. Heschel-Ball, Teacher
– Thank you so much for the experience here at your ranch and giving us an amazing opportunity to work with the horses. We will always remember it! – The Crazy Gang from Toronto
– Frank is my favorite horse in the world! I had so much fun, did you? – J. Cole (Student)
– Having been away from horses for a few years, this was the best re-introduction I could of dreamed of. A very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Thank you to everyone! D. Mercer
– Spirit Winds Ranch is the most positive, friendly atmosphere. laurel is a terrific host and all around nice person. All the clinicians that come here are so much fun and wonderful with their horsemanship. I love coming here. I always make new friends and create new memories. – K. Zareteki
– Thank you for educating us on EAL. This is the most important part of all of our lives. Thank you! – C. Gesh
– The ranch has been a wonderful experience for my daughter. She has anxiety and was having a tricky time at school. Going out to Spirit Winds Ranch relaxed her and really lifted her up. She just lit up with the horses and felt they understood her in a way that people did not. The time we spent at the ranch really impacted our family and we are so grateful for that time! – G. Bishop
– It is so peaceful out there, I love the horses. They make me feel happy and it feels like they understand me. I am comfortable around the horses which is weird cause they are so big. But we get each other! – Z. Bishop (Student)
– What a wonderful experience. Than you for giving us the opportunity to see your awesome program. – L. Harrison
If you would like to share your experience of visiting the Spirit Winds Ranch with others, please contact us. With your permission, we’d love to add your testimonial to this page!
Feedback, suggestions and constructive criticism are also welcome because it helps us improve our programs and facility to better serve your needs.